Navigation Pages

Sunday, 22 May 2016

Lush Easter Haul


I'm very sorry for it being so late as Easter has once again come and gone, but here is my review on the Easter bath products from Lush. If you haven't figure it out by now, it is my favourite shop of all time. When I was finally able to go to Lush at Easter time I was so excited to be able to get my hand on some of the amazing Easter bath products. The bath bombs, bars and melts are definitely my favourite part about Lush. There is something extremely satisfying about filling a bath full of plain water with beautiful colours and scents by dropping a small ball of wonder into it. Unfortunately, as we all know, limited edition products don't last very long and sell out very fast, so I wasn't able to purchase all of the things I wanted so I slipped a few new and traditional items into my basket to make up for them. All in all, I loved everything I bought and ever buy from Lush, they never fail to impress me with their products, and can't wait to share with you what I think of them. ENJOY!


 Bunch of Carrot Bubble Bar
I absolutely love these sweet smelling carrots. It is brilliant that they come in a bunch of different colours, changing it up from last year as they were all the typical colour of orange. I like to break a bit of the end of one of the carrots and crumble it under the running tap to create mountains of glorious, white bubbles in my bath with a bit of colour through the water. Alternatively you could hold it under the running water, I find this way the bubble bar lasts much longer but is a pain after you've wet it to get it dry enough to put away, and if you leave it on the side the colour tends to run a bit. A bath is never quite complete without bubbles.

 
Golden Egg Bath Melt
This is such a iconic Lush Easter product and a must have. It is super glittery and will leave your hands with gold glitter all over them whenever you touch it so be prepared to get very sparkly trousers because personally I always end up wiping my hands all over them after touching it. As a bath melt it takes a little longer to 'melt' into the water and doesn't give the water such a bright colour that bath bombs tend to. But these bath melts are so moisturising, leaving your skin smooth and soft after. 


Intergalactic Bath Bomb
This beautiful bath bomb is one of my absolute favourites. It has such beautiful bright colors, world can't even explain how beautiful the bath looks after I have popped this into the water, with the addition of amazing golden sparkles swirling through the deep blue water. It also has an amazing fresh minty scent. I must admit I wasn't expecting it to smell minty because of its bright colours but I love it.


Frozen Bath Bomb 
 As I dropped this bath bomb into the it put on a beautiful show of swirling blues and whites with the grand finale of a sparkly baby blue bath. The only thing that may be a turn off for a few people is it is extremely sparkly, I came out of the bath looking like I'd just bathed in pure sparkles and felt a bit like a fairy, sparkling in the light.


Twilight Bath Bomb
If you are needing a relaxing bath this is the bath bomb you want. It has such a lovely, calming lavender scent and makes the water turn a beautiful pale pink colour. It  makes me feel so relaxed and ready to go to bed once I get out. The lavender oils in the bath bomb are also really good for the skin. Perfect for after a long, stressful day making you ready to wind down for the night.


American Cream Hair Conditioner
I could not go to Lush without picking up my all time favourite conditioner. It is a bit pricey for a conditioner but totally worth it. It has a delicious vanilla, strawberry scent that actually lasts for days after you wash your hair, leaving your hair smelling delicious. Other than this I have never found a conditioner where the scent actually stay in your hair, which makes it even better. But, this conditioner doesn't only smell incredible, it makes my hair so soft and silky, conditioning it amazing, as well as moisturises my scalp. I honesty don't know what I would do without this miracle of a conditioner. For anyone who is looking for a new conditioner, even if you aren't please try this and you will never go back. It is the best conditioner ever!

I hope you enjoyed the blog post. Please let me know what you think and what your favourite products are from Lush!
SweetBlur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment