Navigation Pages

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Long Time No Blog

Hello from a new me!
I have debated for a while whether its worth keeping this blog or not, but I thought I might as well keep it for a bit longer and TRY to be more frequent with my posts, which I apologise as thus far I haven't, and see how it goes. Please let me know your opinions on this.

Lately A LOT has changed in my life:

  • I became a much more social person until drama and now I'm back in my little shell.
  • I've lost my job,
  • Finished school,
  • Lost a lot of friendships, many of those which were poisonous and feel much better without them,
  • But because of this have become a lot closer to my family.
  • Started university - it's been a slow start, but I'm sure it'll be a worth while experience.
  • I have become a lot more accepting of the person I am, which has taken a LONG TIME.
I have gone through a lot of stressful and bad times but I have survived.


Having lost a lot of people in my life at a particular time were I have needed as much support as I possibly can I've found myself to become a much stronger, resilient and independent person and would certainly never take any of it back.

I have known for quite some time that my previous friendship weren't good for me as they were very judgmental, put me down, didn't care about my feelings, beliefs, opinions and I didn't feel like I was being heard. Being an extremely caring and empathetic person I did feel I was being wrongly treated but put up with it as I didn't want to hurt their feeling like they had hurt me. For a long time I felt like I was trapped in these friendships, especially during school being attached to one particular friend group and no one else being very welcoming. However, now school has come to an end for me I have found a lot has changed. I have drifted away from people, and although for now I may not have many, if any friends, I know people will come. In the mean time I am focusing on trying to find myself again and stripping away all the negative parts and influences that previous friends have created for me to become completely the self I am happy with and by doing this I have had a huge weight lifted off my shoulder.

I wish to be:
  • kind,
  • empathetic,
  • caring,
  • confident,
  • positive,
  • and most importantly happy!
I believe by being a happy  person you radiate positive vibes and in tern make others around you happy.

If you have any suggestions for future blog posts or life advise please comment below or message me on twitter, I'd love you to reach out.

Until next time,
SweetBlur x

No comments:

Post a Comment