Navigation Pages

Saturday, 8 April 2017

My Love for YouTube


As I currently don’t have any people in my life that I classify as friends I have taken to YouTube even more than I used to. Not that I watch more than I used to but YouTube has a bigger meaning to me and is a larger more important part of my life now. The YouTubers I watch are like my virtual friends that keep me updated every day or once every week to what they are up to and I can just sit and listen, not having to lie to them about how I’m feeling about my life right now.

I have always been more of a listener. I find other people’s stories and experiences fascinating but find it hard to talk about my own life because who would want to hear about that? It’s an escape where I can imagine everything is cheery and happy and full of sunshine and rainbows which is the complete opposite to how I’m actually feeling.

I honestly don’t know what I’d do without my YouTube family and friends, even though they have no idea who I am. They don’t judge me, even though I’m watching them in my pyjamas, in bed, in the middle of the day sometimes. To them I’m just another number on their subscription page but I don’t mind that at all because I am so grateful for what they give to me.

Some of these incredible people I’d like to share with you, although you probably know who they all are already, if not, please go and check them out!
  • Zoella – Zoe Sugg
  • Pointless blog – Alfie Deyes
  • The Sacconejolys – Jonathan, Anna, Emilia, Eduardo and their newest edition to the family Alessia
  • ThatcherJoe- Joe Sugg
  • How To Cake It – Yolanda Gampp and team
  • Mark Ferris
  • The Michalaks – Stef, Hannah and the adorable Grayson
  • Tanya Burr
  • Gabriella – Gabriella Lindley


They give me a gift I would never be able to repay them for.

No comments:

Post a Comment